For Whom and Where Do We Do It?
Electro-Media Design, Ltd. serves a wide spectrum of clients and markets in our niche specialties. With over 1,100 projects completed, across five continents, EMD is truly a global practice. Our niche specialty keeps us focused on what we do best, and we do it better than anyone else, anywhere.
Brand Management Companies
Brands and flags use us to help them create distinctions in their guest/customer experience, which distinguishes their brand from the competition. EMD is deeply immersed in the study of human perceptual experience of quality. This is why hotel and F&B clients engage EMD to build their brand.
Among the services we provide for Brand Management Companies are:
- Strategic Exploration & Development
- Focus & Market Research
- Master Agreements/Contracts for AV Service Providers
- Contract Compliance Audits & Management
- Preventative Maintenance Programs & Service Contract Management
- Needs Analysis
- RFP Development, Solicitation, Bid Levelling, Analysis
- AV Standard Operating Procedures
- AV System Monitoring & Periodic Testing
- Refurbishment & Upgrade Plans
- Project Budgeting
- Master Brand Design & Construction Standards
- Standards Compliance Reviews
- Design Assist Services
- Property Level Support Services
- Peer & Value Engineering Reviews
- Audiovisual Services Program Management
- New F&B and Lodging Product Development
Developers & Asset Managers
Bottom line return on investment is crucial for Developers and Asset Managers. EMD’s independent advocacy is valued by these clients as we serve as their resource and representative for our disciplines. Our quality Assurance Process ensures consistency and value across all projects.
Architects, Interior Designers, Construction Managers, Contractors
EMD is known in both the technology and design industries as being practical, value-driven, innovative, and pro-active in our design practices. EMD’s design documents are also known among the technical contractors as being among the best detailed, which leads to better coordination and fewer change orders.
Services to these clients include:
- AV/IT Systems Design
- Peer Review
- Value Engineering
- Standards Compliance Review
- Acoustics Consulting
- Project Management
EMD works with all types of facilities to develop, implement or improve AudioVisual support services to internal and external customers. From small projects focused on addressing a particular issue to comprehensive support programs, EMD brings years of on-site AV service management and perspective to every client. We coach our clients, keep them updated on the latest industry best practices, and support them in the successful delivery of presentation technology services to their clients and customers.